1 Bedroom Duplex apartment To Let
The Old Dutch Embassy, 41 High Street, Hull Old Town, Hull, HU1 1PS
£595 per month
Assured Shorthold Tenancy
NEWLY RENOVATED. A unique opportunity to rent a 1 bed, duplex individual,, high spec apartment conversion in picturesque, historic, Old Hull's High Street.
Apartment 10 is located in the rear of this fabulous Grade II listed converted building.
Rent £595 pcm
The individual apartment design includes:
Spacious entrance hallway - Bedroom on lower floor - Bathroom on lower floor with shower and glass shower screen - Upper floor open plan living / kitchen / dining area with sky light windows - A fitted kitchen with integrated cooker, hob and extractor hood - Timber interior doors - Electric panel heaters - Communal entrance
The conversion of the attractive, majestic, red bricked building - the Old Dutch Embassy - includes just 12 high end apartments which retain many original features, consequently each apartment is unique.
The attractive, historic building has a rich history and began life as Crowle House owned by a 17th century merchant, the building has since being inhabited by shipbrokers as well as being the Dutch Consulate.
The Old Dutch Embassy stands proud on the historic High Street, in Hull's Old Town, which is the city of culture's epicentre, brimming with vibrant restaurants, cafés and bars centered around a re-energised market square, a continental-style indoor market and some of the best museums and art galleries in the country.
Being located in thriving Hull city centre, means that all amenities and transport links are within easy walking distance. The newly renovated Hull New Theatre is just a short walk away as are the picturesque Queen's Gardens and the many restaurants, bars, museums and shops which the most appealing city centre has to offer.
Facts about Hull:
- In 2018 Hull was named as the third most improved UK city as a place to live and work (DEMOS-PWC Good Growth Visitors Index 2019)
- 2hr 40 minutes direct train to London Kings Cross
- The first full fibre internet city in the country
- City of culture 2017 attracting more than 5 million visitors and 220 million pounds of investment.
If Hull's historic high street could talk we would hear tales of wealthy merchants and shipbrokers who are part of the City's rich maritime history. They inhabited and worked in the area between the 17th and late 19th centuries. Many of the buildings have since being used as offices, warehouses, museums and restaurants. The area is now seeing a new awakening as historic Hull becomes one of the region's most sought-after areas to live, work and relax.
- 1 bed Duplex, 2nd and 3rd floor
- Sky light windows in living area
- Historic, picturesque, Hull High Street
- Stunning building, period architecture
- High quality, new fixtures and fittings
- High spec kitchen with integ cooker +hob
- High spec shower room
- Quality flooring
- Central for the old town"s amenities
- Communal seating area to rear